Clenbuterol is known for its powerful anabolic effects; But all is not as it seems. Due to possible anabolic effects, this has led many people to use this compound in hopes of building muscle mass. They have been used primarily by many steroid users as anabolic protection during post cycle therapy (PCT). However, there is a problem with this type of use; Does not work. Research has shown that Clenbuterol has the potential to promote anabolic activity in animals. There are several studies that have shown that taking Clen increases the anabolic activity of rats. However, there is no evidence of such anabolic activity in humans. In this sense, its uselessness for humans is widely accepted.
Effects of Clenbuterol:
How Clenbuterol works for asthma patients is as simple as it sounds. Using a bronchodilator opens the airways and allows the person to breathe. There are other respiratory diseases that using Clenbuterol can help with, but asthma appears to be the most common and common drug in patients. Some athletes may benefit from better breathing, especially those who may benefit from increased cardiovascular endurance. However, this is not a significant and noticeable improvement, in fact other methods are much more suitable for increasing cardiovascular endurance.
Again, the action of Clenbuterol is very simple as it is thermogenic. When the body temperature rises, a person can burn calories faster thanks to a beta – 2 warning. Body temperature rises, metabolism rises, fat cells are stimulated to high temperatures due to increased metabolism, depletion of triglycerides increases and fat loss occurs. It is difficult to do something simple.
Although Clenbuterol is a powerful weight loss drug, it is not magical and does not lead to weight loss. You still need to go on a weight loss diet, and if you don’t, you won’t lose fat. Even if you take Clenbuterol, you will find that if you want to lose fat, you need to follow the same strict Clenbuterol-free diet. This raises an important question; Why use a salary? Simply put, the idea behind using Clenbuterol as a thermogenic is to take what you’re already good at and tweak it a bit. It doesn’t break down body fat, but it can speed up your metabolism and help you burn fat more efficiently. If you are overweight or at least overweight, it is best to stop taking Clenbuterol until you are at least a little leaner. The best time to use Clen is when you have already paid enough to help you lose every last gram of body fat that normally lasts a lifetime. When we studied the side effects of Clenbuterol, we found that it is doable and should only be used for a limited time and only makes sense when appropriate.
Since Clenbuterol is the best way to complete your weight loss plan, you will find it in many bodybuilding programs such as bodybuilding, bodybuilding, fitness or other related activities. It is usually used in the last 8-10 weeks before a competition, sometimes a little more, but after a while you usually lose a lot of weight. We can make a few small exceptions for a non-competitive intermediate training mouse looking to add an extension. We are not saying that you have to be ready to be useful in a competition. If you are fit and want to relax, Clenbuterol will definitely help you. But if you really want to lose a lot of fat, it’s best to wait until the fat is a little more in control.
Use in bodybuilding
So let’s see what helps when Clenbuterol is used as a sports supplement. The main benefit is that it helps the athlete to be “dry”. Used as a fat burner for competitions. However, it should be noted that in physique it is considered drug abuse and traces of its use in the body can be detected within two to three weeks.
It is not a hormonal drug, so it is suitable for both men and women to lose weight. The basic condition for success is the combination of good nutrition and extensive training.
Although some athletes use Clenbuterol on their own, it is recommended to use it with drugs that can enhance its properties or prevent the body from getting used to the active ingredient. There are many recipes for this unified technology, which we will discuss below.
The effects of the drug will be much more pronounced in the education system. It is a fat burner in itself and the effect of the combination with exercise will be amazing. Each athlete decides for himself how to train “dry”, based on the characteristics of the body. However, the general training requirements are increased repetition and reduction of stress in addition to strength training.
Clenbuterol dries or thins naturally
Once the drug has dried, it is recommended for men. During this time, the maximum dose should be 140 mcg per day. If women are taking Clenbuterol, the dosage should not exceed 100 micrograms per day. The drug is known to have minimal risk of side effects at the prescribed dosage. Before completing the course, consult an expert advisor who will help you create an optimal income plan and manage your dose.
The medicine is usually taken for 2 weeks. Addiction processes can also occur in the body, which significantly reduces the effectiveness of the course. After two weeks, you need to take a break. Athletes must take ketotifen for the next two weeks, without which this break would not make sense. The effectiveness and duration of the course can be significantly increased by adding ketotifen to the course of treatment. While taking the drug, the athlete should not forget about the need to eat protein and other sports supplements that can significantly improve performance.
Side effects of Clenbuterol
It should be noted that Clenbuterol is a pacemaker. This means that there will be possible side effects, the most serious of which may be exacerbated by a dose of this compound. Just as caffeine is a stimulant, you can expect some harmful effects if you consume it in large quantities, so can your limbs.
As with caffeine, the individual response to clenbuterol is different; However, it is important to be aware of the possible side effects so that you can fight them and adjust the dose accordingly to get the maximum benefit and minimum side effects?
They can divide the side effects of Clenbuterol into the most common ones that most people may experience and those that are considered unusual.
The most common side effects with Clenbuterol are listed below. Not everyone experiences all or only one, and others can experience everything; It depends on your personal sensitivity to stimuli and of course on your dose.
- Jew or chills – you may notice how your hands tremble when you stretch your finger. Of all the possible side effects, users often report them. As with most side effects, things can get slippery once your body gets used to Clen – so start with small doses and gradually increase them.
- Increased sweating – the limb is a central stimulant that lifts the body, and the body’s response to increased heat is sweating. As cells produce and release more heat than usual, their body temperature rises and some consider it above normal both during training and at rest. but both.
- Insomnia is a problem that can occur when using any stimulant, including coffee. Very sensitive people may have difficulty falling asleep or sleeping while taking Maple. With a half-life of this drug of over 36 hours, it will remain in your system for another 24 hours, including how long you need to sleep. Lower doses can reduce severe insomnia because your body can adjust to gradually increasing the dose over the cycle.
- Headache – All types of stimulants can cause constant headaches, a symptom that varies greatly from person to person. Some people are very sensitive to stimulants (so if you experience a coffee-related headache, your penis may have the same effect on you), others will not have a headache, even if you take the highest dose of Clenbuterol. One of the main causes of headaches or headache stimulants is high blood pressure.
- Hypertension – this usually happens at the beginning of the cycle before the body finishes receiving stimulant effects. In case of blood pressure problems, it is extremely important to monitor your blood pressure during the cycle; However, people with a history of high blood pressure and related diseases are advised not to use Clenbuterol.
- Muscle Cramps – The presumed cause of muscle cramps that many people experience while taking Maple is due to the low level of the amino acid taurine, which can affect the nerves involved in muscle contractions. If the muscles cannot relax normally due to taurine deficiency, muscle cramps develop. Anyone who develops muscle cramps while taking Maple is advised to take high quality taurine supplements that can deal with this side effect.
- Nausea is a possible side effect of almost all medications and another reason to start with a small dose. In more sensitive people, vomiting may cause fatigue, in which case a longer dose and a slower dose increase are recommended.
- Mood swings can range from dizziness, medications to anxiety and depression when the penis is depressed.
Other side effects are more serious, but less common and less common if the dose exceeds the recommended:
- Frequent or irregular heartbeat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Heavy breathing
If any of the above symptoms occur, stop taking Clenbuterol immediately and seek medical advice if these symptoms do not appear immediately after discontinuation of the drug (i.e. long half-life of approximately 36 hours).
New users of the product are more likely to experience serious side effects than those who have been using it for a long time. It may take some time to get used to Clen, but if the side effects are unbearable, you can lower the dosage until the side effects become more manageable.